Thursday, March 13, 2008

Truth is Stranger than Fiction!

There's been some weird stuff in the news lately. Did you hear about the lady who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years?? I don't even want to know what she ate for dinner the night before the sit-in (sit-on??)! Yikes. Even weirder, her boyfriend was apparently feeding her during this time, and asking her when she was going to come out of the bathroom. "Um...not today, dear. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next year...or the year after that." Hello! If my significant other spent two hours on the toilet, we'd be calling the paramedics! But the thing that keeps running through my mind is...did she shower? Did she brush her teeth? Apparently not. I haven't seen any pictures (shudder), but here's my mental image of the sad scenario. Admittedly, I have a vivid imagination so it was probably not as bad as this. The woman is obviously ill, so glad she finally got help, but man...two years???

No comments: