Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's already 2010! Where did the last year go? Worse, I can't believe I haven't updated this blog since March...

My New Year's resolution is find a new webmaster for my website (sadly, my former webmaster is pursuing a new career), and to stay current with my blog, if only for family and friends.

My daughter, Caitlin, turned sixteen last week; I love this picture:

And here is a picture of our tree, which sadly comes down today since it is now bone dry:



So what's new for 2010?

I have a book coming out in July, part of a Blaze anthology entitled BORN ON THE FOURTH OF JULY with two of my favorite authors, Jill Shalvis and Rhonda Nelson. My story is entitled Packing Heat and tells the story of Matt Talbot, a Marine sniper who returns home a hero, but finds his new status seriously messes up his love life!

I have another release in September, tentatively entitled Hot-Blooded, about a special ops soldier who believes women have no place in combat, and is unprepared for the female civilian who is assigned to his remote outpost.

I'll also be working on a third book, for release sometime in 2011.

But for today, I'm happy to sit curled in front of the fireplace with my laptop, working on my next book.

Happy New Year!

No comments: