Friday, February 22, 2008

Seaworld...Not Just for Kids!


Parents, cover the eyes of your little ones... there's a reason the dolphins at Seaworld are so happy! We went into the underwater viewing area of the dolphin pool, and found one female being chased around the tank by two males...and alternately being caught by both of them! So if you've ever wondered how dolphins do the naughty...wonder no more! Here they are, captured on film. I have another shot of the three of them, and I swear it looks like one of them is laughing. And just so you know...I wasn't the one taking the pictures. That would be my 14-year old daughter who no doubt can't wait to get back to school to tell all her friends about the live sex show they have going on at Seaworld.


Okay...enough of that. I've gained about ten pounds since we arrived. John and the girls fly home tomorrow and I am actually very sad not to be going with them. I know I'll love the cruise, but right now I'm tired and my feet hurt, and I've been sleeping in strange beds for ten days, and I just want to go home. I hope I catch my second wind by Sunday!

No comments: